8 July 2020

Love for silk sarees

Not sure how many of you love silk sarees . I have a serious craze for silk and cotton.

The first thing I do when I reach India is visiting a textile just to see what all sarees has arrived ? Is there any different colour combinations so and so ...

I normally shop at Nalli silks or Radha emporium now called as Rasi silk . My favourite spot to buy these are nanganallur branch and mylapore branch . I think they have a good collection .

So these are few of the ones the saw last time but I didn't buy any of these instead I bought a green ,yellow and blue of which I dint take a picture :) I should have taken one so that I could have posted here . That's ok .

How many of you like sarees . That too the traditional pattu /silk sarees. Did you like these colours ?

2 comments:

  1. These colours are all beautiful. Silk shares must be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...