I named it baby vada !

Paruppu vada is a South Indian snack . I have tried making paruppu vada only once when I was in India . So this morning thought of making some for my husband so that he can munch it while watching tv in the evening  . I dint tell him that I have made it . Once he comes from office I  would say there is a surprise ! The first thing he will do would be opening the fridge, because normally I make so many sweets for him :) 


This is how you make ..

Ingredients to be soaked 

-One glass of Bengal gram 

-Half glass of Red lentils 

-6 dried red chillies 

-4 green chillies 

-Little curry leaves for taste 


Soak all the above overnight in the same vessel . 


Next day , put it in the mixi jar and grind it to a paste . Before that add required salt and a pinch of Asafoetida. 


Keep some oil to heat , and then make small balls with the paste and fry it in the oil . 


You can eat this vada with chili/ tomato ketchup. I guess everybody would have the ketchup your fridge . Or else it goes well with onion , tomato, coconut , mint chutney as well . 


So depends on what you want ! Ketchup or chutney ..


So this is how the vada looked  !!! I named it baby vada .I am planning to taste it with chilli /tomato ketchup and green chilli sauce . 


Comments

  1. Thx for sharing with us, it looks yummy delicious. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for posting ur comments . Take care

      Delete
  2. looks delicious and tasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sm
      http://inthebothv.blogspot.ae/?m=0

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Daughter- in - law 's !

Expectation kills , change yourself

Strength