7 July 2016

Necklace

So this is the first thing I did this morning . I drew this and went for brushing my teeth .

I normally have weird dreams . My dreams always come true .Likewise, my intuitions are also always correct . Don't know why , but from younger days itself it's like that . Everybody around me knows about this .

This is a necklace that I wore in my dream last night. Thought of sketching it so that it stays . I told Naveen that I had a gold necklace dream today .

He was like ... Huh !!!!

6 comments:

  1. Is this like giving him a hint to buy the real thing?

    If your dreams are coming true, please dream your friend here wins the California Lotto. HeHeHe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I shall definitely pray . Lotto

      Delete
    2. Please don't pray. Please dream. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Hi Shilpa, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog a while ago! I like the design of the necklace... Hope hubby is paying attention...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol :) thank you . I guess he will buy me one soon . Let's see .

      Delete
  3. Are you looking for the prefect necklace? If so, you are on the right page. As far as necklaces are concerned, you can choose from pearl strands, diamond necklaces, pendant necklaces or gemstone necklaces. With a bit of research, you can easily get your hands on the neckwear that is ideal for you. Given below is a description of different types of necklaces. Hopefully, it will help you make the selection with ease. name necklace for girls

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...