7 July 2016

Necklace

So this is the first thing I did this morning . I drew this and went for brushing my teeth .

I normally have weird dreams . My dreams always come true .Likewise, my intuitions are also always correct . Don't know why , but from younger days itself it's like that . Everybody around me knows about this .

This is a necklace that I wore in my dream last night. Thought of sketching it so that it stays . I told Naveen that I had a gold necklace dream today .

He was like ... Huh !!!!

5 comments:

  1. Is this like giving him a hint to buy the real thing?

    If your dreams are coming true, please dream your friend here wins the California Lotto. HeHeHe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I shall definitely pray . Lotto

      Delete
    2. Please don't pray. Please dream. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Hi Shilpa, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog a while ago! I like the design of the necklace... Hope hubby is paying attention...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol :) thank you . I guess he will buy me one soon . Let's see .

      Delete

My dad

You got a friend in me When the road looks rough and you are miles and miles from your nice warm bed You just remember what your old dad ...