15 January 2016

Sexy guitar !

So last time when I was India I saw my guitar sleeping in the bedroom leaning on the wall.Thought to buy a new dress for him but couldn't because I dint know where to get one. I just cleaned him and took with me. He is so likable .
He was gifted to me at night 12 on my birthday with so many kisses ,and I live with the person who gave it to me . Was thinking what to do with him and at last I decided to join for some classes and love him more and more.
I named him love ! Whenever I see him I go romantic and I always cherish that 12 o clock gift !

Happy that I own them! 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not yet ! Should get a nice leather one or else something funky !

      Delete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...