Beauty !

There are always few myths on hair growth .
1. Does hair grow faster in summer ?
2. Does waxing reduce the thickness of hair growth ?
3. Does cutting hair help in hair growing faster ?
4. Does shaving cause harder hairs to grow ?

I personally believe hair grows faster in summer , waxing helps in reducing the thickness of hair and cutting your hair frequently doesn't help in having better hair .

I follow :

1. Wash my hair everyday
2. Won't comb my hair when it is wet
3. I don't use a dryer because it makes my hair rough
4. I don't put oil after hair wash because I get headache and I don't like oils from my childhood .
5. I comb my hair before sleep and once I wake up

P.S - I eat so much of fruits and vegetables . I run for two hours everyday .


What do you guys follow ?

Share your views . I would be exited to read because I love beautiful hair !

Comments

  1. I'm sorry to say that my hair has thinned with age, presumably due to all the chemicals to curl and color it since the 1980's (I'm admitting my age here. ~sigh~). But I finally took my stylist's advice and stopped washing every single day. That seems to have slowed split ends, for sure. Since the local swimming pool uses tons of chlorine, I go when shampooing is planned and also wet my hair and put conditioner on beforehand to help protect it.

    Be well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though you are old I guess you are beautiful . Thank you for taking time and posting your view . Take care

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Daughter- in - law 's !

Expectation kills , change yourself

Strength