7 June 2016

Don't act your age !

The more I get old the kid in me shows its face !
They say you get serious when you get old but I don't feel I am.
But that's ok :)
To be honest we all have so many problems with our families and society . But it's just that we all try to be happy whenever we are able to be .
At times it great to be yourself and do what you like !
You never grow old , it's people who make you feel so .

I don't see any good acting my age !!!

Now a days we all need peace , we are happy even if nobody invites or calls us . We don't consider the centiments , everything is good until people don't disturb . People are ok with staying far in peace.




2 comments:

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...