22 June 2016

Pencil

Last week when I visited the hospital I was too early . The doctor was yet to arrive .I dint find any use sitting in the waiting room . I went to a stationary shop nearby because that was the only shop open at that time .Wish it was India at least a tea shop would have been there ! :)

I found these pencils .Those good old school days . I had all the colors with me . I used to play with those nibs .

The kid inside me :) I bought two pencils .

I bought a pen stand also because it had some glitters and hearts inside . Loved it .

Did you like ? Remember these pencil ?




6 comments:

  1. You went to the hospital? Hope you are doing ok now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so kind of you :) I am ok for now .

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! Glad you are ok and your hospital visit wasn't a serious one. I love mechanical pencils, that's all I use. Never can find a sharpener for the wooden ones, lol... Hugs, LJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're alright:)
    Sounds like you had fun at the stationery store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you . Yes I love stationary shops . It's always colorful with sketches charts ! School memories .

      Delete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...