Tomato chutney

Last evening I was not well , hence thought of making an easy chutney so that can manage it with idly or dosa(south dishes) .

I took two washed tomatoes . Sliced it to cubes .

Kept oil in pan to heat,added the tomatoes and curry leaves to it . Then I added some mustard seeds, half table spoon of turmeric powder, salt for taste and one spoon of chili powder. Kept stirring until it became a thick paste .

Tomato chutney ready !

There are different ways of preparing it but this is the easiest and tastiest one !!

Try if interested .

Posting a pic of tomato chutney with idly !!

Many of my north Indian and friends from Toronto , U.S , London , Mexico , Kenya like this idly and dosa !

I actually don't like it much , I love salads !! Ha ha


Comments

  1. That looks truly delicious. And would go well with so many foods. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tomato chutney looks delicious! My wife and I are harvesting 3 tomato plants we planted in the Spring, so I'll have to make some chutney this week. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great ! Happy that u r going to make this chutney ! It will be tasty . Try and let me know how it came .

      Delete
  3. Yummy. Now it is morning breakfast time here in California. After reading this, I am hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol :) it's coffee time here ! Evening . Anyhow I am happy that my tomato chutney is doing some good :)

      Delete
  4. I've never had this, but I love tomatoes so I think I would like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Daughter- in - law 's !

Expectation kills , change yourself

Strength